Thursday, March 24, 2016

Say Hello to Paradise (EXCLUSIVE STAMP SET THROUGH MARCH 31!)

In celebration of this month's Stampaganza special, Close To My Heart released this exclusive new My Acrylix Hello Paradise stamp set, available now through March 31, 2016!  Stamp your way to paradise with this beautiful D-size set, and remember, during Stampaganza, you can buy two My Acrylix stamp sets and get a third free!  Here is a direct link to this stamp set on my website.  
Check out this sample piece of artwork, from the CTMH Art Department, created with this stamp set.
To order this stamp set and/or take advantage of Stampanganza before it ends at the end of this month, click here.  Be sure to join the Stampaganza Orders Here link in the bottom right hand corner of my website.  If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact me!

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!