Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Favorite CTMH Stamp Set Blog Hop

As you know, Stampaganza is taking place this month and that means you get a FREE stamp set when you buy two!  In celebrating this fabulous sale, we wanted to share some artwork with you that showcases our favorite stamp set(s).  

If you are coming from Katy's Blog, you are on the right track!  There are just three of us in this hop so very easy to navigate but no shortage of fun!  :)

The stamp set I chose is "Friend in Me".  Believe it or not, I loved it when I first saw it but refrained from buying it for quite a while.  Then, we had access to it at Team Builders in Salt Lake City in January and I fell in love and placed it on my next order!  I LOVE the sentiments but I especially LOVE the flowers!
I actually random-stamped this 12" x 12" piece of White Daisy cardstock using Black Ink.  (I forgot to take a photo of it before I began coloring.)
I cut off a piece measuring 3 3/4" x 5", the Black cardstock is 4" x 5 1/2" (leaving a 1/4" border on all sides), and this was the result.  So fun and colorful!  (I did get inspiration for random-stamping with this stamp set from several photos I have seen online and had to do so myself.)  Not wanting to take away anything from the beautiful flowers, I kept the sentiment very simple.  I hope you love it!
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment and then head on over to Cathy's Blog to see what she has in store for you.

Have a blessed day and don't forget to...Make It From Your Heart!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!