Monday, March 14, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Color Challenge (Fern)

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are featuring Close To My Heart's color, "Fern".  It is a shade of green contained in the Enchantment color palette and you are encouraged to incorporate it into your artwork this week.  I cannot wait to see what you design!
This is a fun li'l card I made using Fern (of course), Canary and Pixie cardstock as well as a piece of patterned paper from the Kaleidoscope paper pack.  
The cutie patootie bunny, and the sentiment, are from the Animal Greetings stamp set where $7 of the stamp set purchase is donated to Operation Smile.  Operation Smile is an organization that provides oral surgeries for children with facial deformities.
I added a couple of strips of Gold Foil Tape and Pixie and Fern Extra Thick Twine to finish off the card.  It is time for me to begin addressing these Easter cards so they can arrive for the holiday that happens early this year.
Thank you for stopping by and consider joining us for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!