Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stampaganza Ends Soon & Upcoming Recruiting Special!

Good afternoon on this beautiful Spring day in north Texas!

I wanted to take a quick moment to wish you a Happy Easter, remind you of the time that remains regarding Stampaganza (and a newly released stamp set), and to make mention of an upcoming recruiting special you may want to consider.

Have a wonderful day celebrating Easter and I will see you again in April!

Cell:  (214) 984-0280 - call or text
Email:  MlisRobinson@gmail.com
Website:  MlisRobinson.CTMH.com
Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Hello Paradise Made Stampaganza Better!

In celebration of this month's Stampaganza special, the exclusive new My Acylix® Hello Paradise stamp set was released and is only available now through the end of Stampaganza which ends March 31 ! Stamp your way to paradise with this beautiful D-size set, and remember, during Stampaganza, you can buy two My Acrylix stamp sets and get a third free! It only lasts for 5 more days!  
Here is sample artwork using this stamp set and I have directions and photos for 10 layouts (20 scrapbook pages).  Check out my blog post tomorrow for photos and complete details to make them!  
AS A REMINDER:  For every $35 order placed during the month of March, through my website, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a My Acrylix Stamp Organizer (retail value of $14.95)!  I guarantee at least one winner but reserve the right to award more winners as participation increases.  Everyone who purchases from my website always receives a thank you gift and handmade card for appreciation for your business.
Click HERE to view all of the stamp sets we currently have to offer.  If you are looking for a specific sentiment or image, type in a keyword in the Search window and items will populate.  If you need help finding something specific, let me know.  I am happy to help you.
Be sure to share Stampaganza with your friends!  

Phenomenal Time to Join CTMH!

WOW!  So I do not even know where to start but want to begin by sharing details regarding the FABULOUS Consultant Kit and Campaign that will be released on April 1st!  (It is definitely NO JOKE!)

Check out this fabulous NEW KIT - with brand new products that are only released to Consultants on April 1st and the public on May 1st -  for only $75!!!!!
 
When you sign up as a New Consultant in April you will get:
• New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75
• $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
• The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards!

And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection or an additional $100 in Select Product Credit when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 daysOffer valid April 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT) – April 30, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT). Cricut® collections available while supplies last. No tax will be charged on the free item. Shipping/handling will be charged based on the retail value of the free Cricut® collection.

How exciting is ALL OF THAT?!  This is truly a GREAT time to join the company and my team as you have nothing to lose!  You can save on your own purchases or earn money as a part-time or full-time business owner!

To find out more information, I am hosting an "Baby, YOU'RE Worth It With CTMH" Event on Facebook.  It's a place where you can ask questions and I will share information regarding being a Consultant and a member of my Heartfelt Sentiments Team.  You can also email me. I am available to answer your questions.


Here am I with some of my team members who attended a CTMH Training Event in Houston last weekend.  Did I mention we have FUN?!  
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!