Monday, March 28, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - The Birds & The Bees

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is themed "The Birds & The Bees".  Unsure what I was going to create along that theme, I decided to focus on some photos taken when some friends and I visited the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City in November.  Utah is called the "Beehive" State so...a perfect match!
I did use Studio J, Close To My Heart's Online Scrapbooking Program that is set to retire at the end of April.  I am sad to see it go so thought I would get some layouts done before I have to say goodbye for good.  This paper pack is a retired one called "Buzz & Bumble".  Fitting, don't you think?  You can click on the image for an enlarged view.

Consider joining us for this week's theme.  Be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation.  You can link up by following this link.

Have a great week!



2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!